With the influx of all the new recruits, we will surely be back to 25 mans very soon. However with the new recruits, we need to set up some guidelines for those recruits on how to make it to raider status. Just as a reminder, recruits are not eligible for gear, unless no one else needs it (if they do get gear it is still EPGP out). So to make raider status, you will need to satisify a few requirements. This are just the requirements right now, they are subject to change in the future.
1. Earn and maintain a 250 EP level. If you don’t know what that means, click on the right for EPGP system.
2. Come to raids, Raid Ready. Raid Ready means have food, flasks, gear enchanted and gemmed, and fully repaired. I would expect that if it is purple it should be gemmed and enchanted correctly. Blues, lesser gems or lesser enchant would be sufficent.
3. Item level for you main spec should be at least 476 for MV, 480+ for HoF. Again with LFR Heart of Fear out, this is obtainable fairly easy through LFR, Valor Points, and crafting.
4. Perform well. Meaning don’t die to the same stupid fire everytime. We will wipe many times before a bosses dies, but if you are always dying to the same shit over and over, then you are doing it wrong. Also you should be doing relativly good DPS, or Healing based on your iLevel. This is why we look at World of Logs.
If you need help with any of these things like DPS rotations, cheap enchants or gems, ask in guild chat that is why we are in the guild for. Also special thanks to Gabe and Juju who have really been the real recruiters lately.
25 mans have a lot better chance at getting the correct loot out faster, but we need everyone to step up there game up to the correct level.
** In other news (Don’t want to post above yours mala )
- Recruits are welcome to sign up on the Forums, use your in game name you raid with us as. Feel free to ask questions in there as well since others might not always be online when you need something answered
- We are in a grey area right now with ‘Class Officers’, but those that remain and anyone who wants to step up to help can do so as well. If you know your class and all its specs, research each facet of it, feel free to post tips and guides on the Class Forums. Sure you can link EJ and similar, however to some that is a rather long Greek post, so get the basics and core info covered.
- Also to new comers, the guild makes use of its guild bank each and every raid night. We try to keep it stocked with items needed for setting out feasts, plus have mats to make extra flasks/pots if needed. The mats do not show up by magic so if you have some to spare and want to help out the guild feel free to drop ‘progression’ mats into the bank. By this i mean current MoP herbs, MoP cooking mats that go into any of the feasts(check wowhead if you are unsure), and MoP enchanting mats. The guild bank is not everyone’s personal trash can for odds and ends just taking up bag space… that’s what the vendors are for. If you have items you want to put in but can’t find a spot they would belong, ask Malatov or one of the officers.